Berklee College of Music Communications Office collection
Scope and Contents
Photographs, negatives, slides, and other promotional materials from the late 1990’s to early 2000’s, produced by or for Berklee's Communications office. Images document buildings, student life, selected individuals, and campus events.
- 1990s - 2000s
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research by appointment. Advance notice is required for access because materials are stored offsite. Use of audiovisual materials may require production of listening or viewing copies.
Biographical / Historical
Berklee College of Music’s Digital Strategy and Communications team promotes Berklee's mission and institutional identity through innovative strategies, content and services that enhance Berklee's brand essence in support of the annual goals of the college, External Affairs team, and in support of recruitment and advancement.
2 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
This collection has been minimally processed. Materials are currently housed in the original order they were received.
- Berklee College of Music. Office of Communications (Organization)
- Berklee College of Music Communications Office collection
- Sofía Becerra-Licha
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- The processing of this collection and the creation of this finding aid were completed with support from a grant from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).