Rob Hayes collection of Berklee College of Music External Affairs materials
Scope and Contents
Hanging files, bound and loose documents collected by Berklee College of Music Assistant Vice President for External Affairs Rob Hayes, spanning from approximately 1995 - 2013. Materials include institutional reports, press clippings, college handbooks and publications, and a few alumni recordings.
- Berklee College of Music. External Affairs (Organization)
Collection is open for research by appointment. Advance notice is required for access because materials are stored offsite. Use of audiovisual materials may require production of listening or viewing copies.
Rob Hayes joined Berklee in 1992 and currently serves as Assistant Vice President for External Affairs at Berklee College of Music, where he oversees Berklee Presents, the college’s student touring and broadcasting program; the Media Relations office; and The BIRN, Berklee’s student-run Internet radio station. He also works on a variety of broad External Affairs initiatives, including institutional communications on subjects as varied as security, affordability, and online learning. He earned a Bachelor’s in Broadcast and Cinematic Arts from Central Michigan University, and attended the Masters in Community Arts Management Program at the Univ. Illinois -Springfield.
7.5 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
This collection has been minimally processed. Materials are currently housed in the original order they were received.
- Rob Hayes collection of Berklee College of Music External Affairs materials
- Sofía Becerra-Licha
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The processing of this collection and the creation of this finding aid were completed with support from a grant from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).