The Music Business Journal collection
Scope and Contents
This collection is comprised of digital copies of the Music Business Journal, dating from the origins of the publication in 2005 through 2013. The Music Business Journal, published at Berklee College of Music, is a student publication overseen by the Music Business/Management department that serves as a forum for intellectual discussion and research into the various aspects of the music business.
- Berklee College of Music (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research by appointment.
Biographical / Historical
Berklee College of Music’s Business/Management department aims to equip students with the skills, concepts, and methodologies necessary to manage the legal, financial, artistic, and ethical issues that face the contemporary music business professional.
Language of Materials
This collection has been minimally processed. Issues are organized in chronological order.
- The Music Business Journal collection
- Under Revision
- Sofía Becerra-Licha
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- The processing of this collection and the creation of this finding aid were completed with support from a grant from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).